- Phonological awareness is the ability to recognize and manipulate the spoken parts of sentences and words.
- Phonemic awareness is the understanding that words are made up of sounds and the ability to pick out and manipulate sounds in spoken words.
- Skill in both can be an indicator of later reading success and helps children read, write, speak, and listen. It assists them in growing into critical thinkers, independent problem-solvers, self-evaluators, and goal setters.
- The educational tool kit I have developed will assist teachers in developing both phonological awareness and phonemic awareness in their students.
- It combines the book “Neeka and the Daylight Savings Bank,” reading skills development exercises,and an animated video into an engaging, delightful, and productive teaching tool.
Available in my store $50.00